Goodman Snow Services began in 2010 in Central, Ohio. Through strategic growth and outstanding customer service, Goodman Snow has grown to be the premier snow and ice management provider in Central Ohio.
Goodman Snow now provides snow and ice management services to seven counties across the state of Ohio. With our fleet of state of the art equipment, our team of dedicated employees and multiple salt storage hubs across the region, Goodman Snow is ready to handle any size and complexity of property. Our service area includes the following counties and cities:
- Franklin County – Westerville, Dublin, Worthington, Huber Ridge, New Albany, Hilliard, Upper Arlington, Grandview Heights, Gahanna, Columbus, Reynoldsburg, Bexley, Whitehall, Obetz
- Delaware County – Delaware, Lewis Center, Powell, Sunbury
- Morrow County – Cardington, Mt. Gilead
- Marion County – Marion
- Crawford County – Bucyrus, Galion
- Richland County – Mansfield, Ontario, Lexington
- Wyandot County – Upper Sandusky
Have a property outside of our service area? No worries! Contact us today to see what we can do to help!
Have any Questions?
Get Your Snow Management Plan Started
Fill out the quick form below to get a proposal for servicing your property.